Friday, September 26, 2008

Sorry for the absence...

My laptop is currently at the computer doctor, so I haven't been able to keep up on blogging. I hope to have it back early next week. So, you will all have to wait with bated breath as to what my next post will be. I know what you are thinking..."Does she have some exciting news? Maybe a new recipe will appear. Or perhaps she is just stringing us along." It's pretty much the latter. Who has time to sit and think up posts?

Farewell till next week when I get my laptop back from the doctor with a big bill. Too bad there isn't computer health insurance.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I was just thinking earlier today that I hadn't heard from you in a while! Hope your computer feels better soon! :)

Stacey said...

I didn't know there was illness in your family. What happened to it? And where do you find a computer doctor?

Mary Ann said...

Hey, maybe it won't be as bad as you think it might be ;-) I have missed your posts. I'm really getting excited about November, especially as we make some progress on my house!