Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend with Annie

Annie came up to camp for one last weekend. We had such a great time. She brought work with her and did it up in the office while I was working too. Our weekend was filled with cooking together, movies, shopping, lots of laughter and prayer. I'm thankful for such a great friend.

Here are some pictures of our fun time.

Don't know what I was thinking..."Nose check!" No boogers...good.

We bought a fresh pineapple...so good!

Our table at Applebee's was wobbly, so Annie decided to fix it.

Lynnae and Stacy joined us for lunch. We had a great time.

Oops...Let's try again.
That's better.
I'm now addicted to shopping at thrift stores and I've passed along that addiction to Annie. Don't worry, we didn't buy all that. We did in fact try it all on though. It was a shared cart and most of it was Annie's. We both found some really nice stuff for really cheap prices.

3 comments:

Theo-Ann said...

How fun--thrift stores are awesome! So glad you two had a wonderful time. So, what did you end up buying?:)

Mary Ann said...

I'm not sure the two of you should go out in public unsupervised. :-)
It looks like you had a blast. I'm so glad you could get one last visit in!

ExploreColorado said...

Fresh pinapple is the best!!!