Saturday, July 12, 2008

Camp Update

I'll start this post by introducing you to my two wonderful secretaries. Melissa is on the left, and then me, and then Keri. They both do a super, fantastic, superb job. I'm thankful for them and utterly depend upon them. Though we work very hard, we have a lot of fun too, which you will see in the following pictures.


So how do you like my new look?

Melissa looks too smiley to pull this off.


Keri on the other hand it totally scary. :)

This is Aaron and Anna seeing if they can incorporate that Japanese marshmallow game I previously posted about into our Family Camp Olympics. They haven't found the right tubing yet. It made for a great picture though.

This is the face of my boss. You never know what Pastor Phil will do when he gets a camera in his hand.
My pastor's wife gave us a basket of goodies a couple weeks ago and in it was a pair of Bubba teeth for each of us. It's a good look, don't you think?

The cooks declared one day Secretary Appreciation Day and made us this scrumptious chocolate/raspberry cake.

These are the fabulous cooks that went the extra mile and baked a fabulous cake.

This picture has no point, but I thought it was cute and worthy of posting.

Lest you think it's all fun and games...We work very hard and keep the camp running. We have seen many, many campers put their faith in Christ this summer as well as other decisions. It is amazing to be a part of such an incredible ministry.

Well, I hope my long awaited update was worth it.


7 comments:

Stacey said...

I know you guys work so hard but you have such an amazing ministry. I know our lives have been continually touched and changed because of IRBC staff and their hard work and dedication.

I want to know about bubba teeth though. What are those. I couldn't really see it in the picture. Need more info!

Stacey said...

I do like the box. Reminds me of my cats.

Carrie said...

Yay, Erin! Cute! Thanks for taking the time to share pictures and all! :) Hope your summer is going well- ours is! :) Have a great week!

Dawn said...

It's sounds like you are having tons of fun with the camp...in addition to the hard work. I hope the rest of your summer is going well.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Praiseing the Lord that things are going very well for you. Really like the Japanese game show!!!!

Sabrina Amanda said...

Eirs, I think you should totally get your hair put in cornrows...it's your look! You guys look like your having a blast! I miss you, but I am consoling myself by telling myself that nothing will ever trump Erin Jr.!

ExploreColorado said...

Glad to hear camp is going well.