Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Horray!!!

Well, I am starting to feel much better. I'm not coughing as much and actually made it to the chapel service tonight. It was a great service! The music was incredible and the preaching was right on.

I also had another blessing today. I found out that I will be able to attend the installation service for my parents at their new church in Pana, IL on Aug. 17. It seemed impossible to get away, but God is so good and some of the other staff at camp are going to cover for me. I'm so excited to see my parents!!!

Well, it's off to bed for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling butter. How exciting to be able to see your parents. Priase the Lord it all worked out. I hope you'll have a good weekend with them.

Mary Ann said...

Would it be too much to wonder if you wanted to get together? Let me know! So glad you're feeling better...

ExploreColorado said...

Glad you're feeling better. Have fun seeing your parents.