Here's a bit of a recap:
- God directed me to leave the camp ministry....difficult, but part of His plan.
- God gave me a wonderful three months of rest and time with my family.
- God provided me with a job before I even started looking.
- God led me to buy my first house....all by myself.....I was scared out of my mind. It has truly become a home.
- God led me to a wonderful church family where He is allowing me to serve Him.
- Last, but certainly not least, God brought a wonderful man into my life.....see previous post if you missed it. :)
This past year has been such a growing time for me. He has truly blessed me and I'm thankful for all He has done. I can't wait to see what this next year holds.
Here are few pictures of our family celebration this year.
|Donna, Me, & Mom|
|Mom, Me & Dad|
|Scott, Autumn, Jamie & Ethan - time to load up on the yummy dinner|
|Ethan and Me - I love the look on his face. He's such a ham.|
|Donna & Uncle Smiley (just gave him that nickname this week)|