- I am thankful for a loving, wonderful Heavenly Father. He gave His only Son. He chooses to use me in spite of my failures and weaknesses. His mercies are new every morning.
- I am thankful for my family. God blessed me with the most wonderful parents. They are a godly example.
- I am thankful for true friends. I have been blessed with many friends that point me to God and bring such joy to me.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to teach Jr. Girls at church. They bring such joy to my life.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of an incredible ministry at IRBC. It amazes me that God chooses to use me.
- I am thankful for my church family. The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful pastor and wife. My church family is home.
- I am thankful for music. God has blessed us with this incredible gift that we can use to worship Him and bring Him glory.
- I am thankful for laughter. I love to laugh and enjoy the humor that life brings.
What are you thankful for? This is a wonderful time of year to reflect on the blessings that God has brought to our lives.