"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1
"Seven times a day I praise You for Your righteous rules." Psalm 119:164
Last night at church, Pastor gave a devotional on Psalm 119:164. I was reminded that we are so often quick to complain, but not to praise. Here are my seven praises for today:
1. I praise the Lord for His Word. The Bible is full of all I need. It give comfort, direction and keeps me from sin.
2. I praise the Lord for my Jr. Girls class. God is so good to have given us the opportunity to teach His word to these girls.
3. I praise the Lord for my family. I am so fortunate God gave me the parents He has.
4. I praise the Lord for IRBC. I am so thankful to be part of such an incredible ministry.
5. I praise the Lord for friends. I am blessed with so many people that mean so much to me.
6. I praise the Lord for my church. I am blessed to be a part of Faith Baptist Church. They are a second family to me.
7. I praise the Lord for Spring. Today is a bit chilly, but the sun and warm weather are on the way. I love the different seasons! God's creation is amazing!
So what are your seven praises for today?