Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Thankful

I know that Thanksgiving is over, but I just want to say that I'm thankful. I'm so thankful for wonderful family and friends. I find that I am truly blessed.

I spent Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house in northern IL. My parents made the drive up as well and we had a wonderful time. We saw my brother and his family on Friday and exchanged Christmas gifts with them. I can't believe how much my niece and nephew are growing. It won't be long and they will be towering over me...okay, maybe that's a few years away.

I made it home by Saturday so I could be in my church on Sunday. Due to a conference, vacation and illness it seems like I haven't been there in a very long time. That is another thing for which I'm thankful. I love my pastor, church family and Jr. Girls' Class. I don't know where I would be without them.

So that's my quick update. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Enjoy the pictures!

They said they didn't listen to their tummies and had to stretch out because they ate too much.
We stopped in to see my grandpa before he headed to Texas for the winter.

My adorable niece and nephew. They are growing up so fast!

Last but not least....isn't my mom gorgeous. I hope I look like her when I'm ___. (I'm sure she'll apprecaite that I didn't fill in the blank.

No comments: