Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Health Update

Just wanted to give a quick update and thank everyone for their prayers and emails. I heard back from Mayo Clinic yesterday and all my tests have come back fine. My numbers are a bit low, but the test have not shown why and it's not significant enough for them to treat. On one hand, that is good news. On the other hand it's a bit discouraging to still not have any answers.

I'm praying that God will direct my steps from here. I don't know what those next steps are, but I have a mighty God that knows all. Thanks for your continued prayers. God has helped me stay relatively healthy this summer. I haven't been hit with the big guns until just this week, so I'm thankful. Well, it's off to bed for me to try to kill off these germs.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Erin, sorry I didn't get a chance to comment until now - hope your camp is going well! I'm praying for you!!!