Friday, December 4, 2009

All Done!



It's all packed up and ready to go. "Go where?" I'm glad you asked. I have no idea. But it's ready to go where ever God leads me next.

My parents got to my place on Monday evening and we dove right in packing and sorting. I must say, my parents are amazing at packing! I think they have done this a few times. It would have taken me a month to do what they did in two days.

We left yesterday morning and got to their home early evening. I got everything that I brought with me unpacked and in it's rightful place last night.

Let me introduce you to my professional packers.



This one is better. If you ever move, I definitely recommend hiring these two. They'll have everything whipped into shape in a jiffy.

Love you guys! By the way, it's their 38th anniversary today! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your dad's shirt...don't you have something similar to that???

Mary Ann said...

I'm so grateful they were able to come help you! My mom is like that - once she gets involved in a project I start getting a lot more done. I wish I could have been there to help, too - I'm sure that amidst all the diligent work there were quite a few laughs & giggles :-) Now get some rest & start feeling better!

Theo-Ann said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're done. Aren't parents just wonderful?:)

Kelly said...

Erin,

I completely understand the feeling of knowing God is taking you to something to new. The excitement of it and the feeling of anxiousness it brings as well. I pray you will be in peace as He places you where He wants you now. You are in my prayers, and wanted to let you know you best skip on over to my xanga...9 months have gone by, and I have updated! A bit rusty, but you sure got a shout out!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Erin--I'm going to miss your smiling face in the office! Praying that God will guide you and show you the next step!