Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

I wanted to wish everyone a joyous holiday. I know you have all been sitting on pins and needles wondering what I would do this year. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I was very lazy. I had a few ideas, but just didn't want to take the time to do it. Can you believe it? So I baked a pan of brownies and just made them wonder. You should have been in the office this morning. Everyone was looking in the offices to see what I had done. When they saw the pan of brownies they became very suspicious. Phil was the only brave soul to try one. After lunch, they saw there were no adverse affects so they started eating them. I just sat there with a big smile and made them wonder.

Well, to celebrate this special day, I did find a few really good pranks that have been pulled in the past. Enjoy! And please share any pranks that you played or had played on you. To see my past pranks, check out this and this.

I would like to thank Josh Huang for the elaborate prank he played on me. It was very thoughtful of you and very good.





2 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

Making everyone think you played a prank is almost as good as playing a good prank. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the brownies once they found out they were safe.

Carrie said...

That is a hilarious non-prank! You know next year you'll have to come up with something, though. :) I HAVE missed your posting!! Hope your internet gets fixed soon! :)